Wednesday, February 15, 2006

v7ndotcom elursrebmem

Sure, I'm joining the fun of the v7ndotcom-elursrebmem SEO contest. I don't expect much success but I do want to explore what people are up to which is best done by ... playing the game.

I've set up a blog with that title because I think a blog post is more likely to do well than a website v7ndotcom elursrebmem entry, but I'll be linking to the blog from several high PR pages at my sites. However, Jim Westergren's doing well now at the number ONE spot with a simply subdirectory of his main, low PR site. Who'd have thought that?

The two guys I'm very interested to watch are master SEOs Dave Naylor and Greg Boser, both of whom have been known to tip a black hat or two. For me, their victory would suggest (strongly) that Google's claims about the virtues of white hat optimization are somewhat .... hollow.

JoeDuck's Blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home