Thursday, January 26, 2006

My Four Things

I've been "tagged" by uberBlogger YahooMeister Jeremy Zawodny to share "My four things":

Four jobs I've had in my life:
  1. Short order breakfast cook
  2. Grad Student Researcher, Southern Oregon University
  3. Webmaster/Online Marketing
  4. Travel Internet Publisher Guy

Four movies I can watch over and over:

  1. 2001 A Space Odyssey
  2. Lord of the Rings I
  3. Hero
  4. Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon

Four TV shows I love to watch:

  1. Charlie Rose
  2. American Experience
  3. NOVA
  4. Boston Legal

Four places I've been on vacation:

  1. Kilauea
  2. Mount Katahdin, Maine
  3. Chartres
  4. Westminster Abbey

Four of my favorite dishes:

  1. Shrimp Scampi
  2. Steak and Potatoes
  3. Chow Mein
  4. Imitation Tupperware

Four websites I visit daily:

  1. Matt Cutts
  2. John Battelle
  3. Jeremy Zawodny
  4. Google

Four places I would rather be right now:

  1. 2506 A.D.
  2. Nanjing, China
  3. Indigo Girls Concert
  4. Half Dome, Yosemite

Four bloggers I am tagging. I'm skeptical they'll play BUT there are always unforeseen consequences to stopping chain-like viral memetic things. If Jeremy Z can share the mundane details that reflect on one's greater world view... so can ... you.

  1. Matt Cutts
  2. Amr Awadallah
  3. Dave Naylor
  4. Rob Spooner

JoeDuck's Blog

1 Comments:

Blogger Amr said...

Joe, thx for the tag, sorry that I wont be able to propagate it along (no time really). You can learn about my favorite things on my 360 page: http://360.yahoo.com/amr

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 1:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home