Thursday, January 26, 2006

Brief flickers 'o fame

On Tuesday I thought I was going to get quoted in none other than the Wall Street Journal, but the online story doesn't mention me at all. What am I going to tell my parents NOW!?

They still seem to wonder how I make a living online and I sure could have used the credibility boost from WSJ.

I'd been interviewed about my take on del.icio.us and digg.com and social networking and tagging in general because I'd blogged about how I thought they were cool, and then after using them thought they were overrated. Jessica Vascellaro of WSJ found me on technorati.

But this is some consolation - a few weeks ago I ordered a copy of David Vise's "The Google Story". I was checking out the pictures and there was Matt Cutts talking to a group at SES. Looking closer I could see.... me among the listeners.

Guess I'll just be living in the shadow of fame.

JoeDuck's Blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home