Saturday, December 03, 2005

Setting up the blog

Wow, setting up the blog was HARD work

Well, not all that hard ...

I had to review my entire life for the profile, record duck talk, and find a good picture to post.
It is a neat picture though. Me and Dr. Eric Schmidt, the CEO of Google. I actually wrote his office to ask permission to post it but they never replied so I figure it's OK.

So, why am I hanging with the CEO of the most interesting technology company ever? More on that later.

P.S. Actually started setting this blog up months ago but now it's time to start blogging like everybody else - daily rants and raves and irrelevant insights into my silly concerns.

Wow, I'm finally contributing to the collective effort to publish every thought everybody ever had.

Certainly it's a finite number of thoughts, and when enough of them are online the internet becomes conscious ... right?

I wonder what it will do then?

JoeDuck's Blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home